In this weeks episode we reflect on the theme of our Royalty and how we are adopted daughters and sons of the King and therefore we are royal. We discuss the themes from the women’s retreat we did together in British Columbia last week and share about God’s invitation to us, our identity, how to grow in intimacy with Him, and our royal inheritance.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam’s One Thing – The Bloom Tulip Festival
- Michelle’s One Thing –The film “Embracing the Unknown”
- Michelle’s Other One Thing – Steffany Gretzinger – Oxygen
- Heather’s One Thing – Hillsong – “New Wine”
- Heather’s Other One Thing – Hillsong – “Touch of Heaven”