In this episode we discuss how to be a people of hope and not give into despair amidst the tragedy that we experience in the world. If we can keep the hope of heaven in our hearts, we can answer God’s invitation to be a beacon of hope to a hurting world.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Michelle’s one thing – “Let it Be” by Alicia Keys and John Legend
- Sr. Miriam’s one thing – Matt Maher “Into Your Hands” from the album Echos
- Heather’s one thing – Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffins by Mel’s Kitchen Cafe (see the recipe below)
- 1 2/3 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp. soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup (15oz can) canned pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Mix dry ingredients. In separate bowl whisk butter, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin puree. Add dry ingredients, mix till combined, then add chocolate chips. Pour into greased muffin tin (or use muffin liners).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Don’t over bake or they will be dry!
Enjoy our new lock screen saver for your cell phone!