In this episode we talk about the quote "Beauty will Save the World" by Dostoevsky. We discuss how true beauty leads you outside of yourself to humanity and to the Divine Creator, whereas the counterfeits lead us away. We address how paying attention to our life allows us to experience epiphanies of beauty.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing – Don’t Believe the Lie, Bill Johnson
- Michelle Benzinger's One Thing – Examen Journal
- Michelle Benzinger's Other One Thing – CreatingToLove.com
- Heather Khym's One Thing – Nurses and doctors who offer care for people in need. You rock!
- Heather Khym's Other One Thing – Bring Him Home by the Canadian Tenors