In this episode we have a special guest and dear friend Lisa Brenninkmeyer! She is the founder of Walking With Purpose, a Catholic women’s Bible study that aims to bring women to a deeper personal relationship with Jesus Christ. We chat about how she seeks to abide with Christ in the midst of balancing busy family life and work and how to abide with others in community.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Lisa Brenninkmeyer One Thing – "The Life of the Beloved" by Henri Nouwan
- Michelle Benzinger's One Thing – Celebrating Life
- Heather Khym's One Thing – Good old fashioned pranks with friends
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing – – Her new coffee mug
- Printable part work of John 5:15