In this episode we discuss “Life of the Beloved” chapter 2, “Becoming the Beloved”
We chat about how we can allow the knowledge of being the Beloved to become infused in our daily life, moment by moment. We also talk about living the abundant life and allowing our hearts to desire heaven.
One Thing We Love This Week:
- Michelle's One Thing – Defender by Rita Springer
- Heather's One Thing – Your Love Defends Me by Matt Maher
- Sr. Miriam's One Thing – The Winter Olympics Cross Country Skiing
- Sr. Miriam's Other One Thing – Heather's Lenten Worship Playlist
- What does it looks like in my life to become the Beloved in all that I think say and do?
- Are there areas in my life where I am listless and bored even though I am busy? What’s happening in those areas?
- What is the process God has me in to become the beloved? What steps is He taking to open up my heart to Him?
- How do you use being “busy” as an excuse for growing in your relationship with God and being present to your own life.
- When your heart is restless, where or what do you turn to in the world in attempt to satisfy it?
- How can you practically make space to listen to the voice of God speaking the truth of your Belovedness?
Quote to Ponder:
“Becoming the Beloved means letting the truth of our Belovedness become enfleshed in everything we think, say, or do.” – Henri Nouwen